Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    most likely they wont bc i tried callin them once to come and replace my phone and do something with the wiring and they basically said to fix it on your own, but that is just my luck but with that problem they should replace it for you

Downloads
    Uploads

will att replace my phone?

I got a sony walkman w580i two months ago off ebay. It was completely unused, the box hadn't even been opened. Right off from the start though, it would not send or recieve pictures even though it is supposed to do so...

A month after i got it, it got wet. I let it air out, turned it on, and it was working fine except the camera doesn't work.

A day ago, i was doing nothing out of the ordinary with my phone, and the up button, select button, and back button stopped working!
    This is really frustrating, i can barely do anything with the phone anymore...will att replace it? if not, is there anything i can do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ugh, if you bought it on ebay probably not....sorry , you could always call at&t though and see..... BUT if your planning on getting a new phone what you can do to save money on a new phone is go buy a gophone and just pop your sim card into it and it will work exactly the same as any other at&t phone i did that after i broke my old phone (lg cg225 it was a piece of crap!) to save money and it was worth it you can get a gophone eithor online or pretty much anywhere, walmart,target,bestbuy,etc. and i think the cheapest one in stores is only about $20