Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    crazykid

who has cingular 8525??

I have cingular 8525....what are some cool things that i can do in it like getting radio station without paying at&t...is there anything cool applications i can add in my cell phone...pleez help??

redmisten
    The first thing to do is to do a hard reset of course it deletes everything off of the phone back to factory settings.
    wait til it starts to customize the second time and do a soft reset it saves all of the internet settings etc but it frees up memory so you have more room to put programs on it.
    If you have the unlimited internet plan you can do a lot .
    If you want radio on it go to http://thestreamcenter.com/pda/
    The streaming media like youtube mobile doesn't work for it because of the cingular settings so go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=288857 install the cab file called 838pro_streaming_v2.10.cab then it will work along with a lot of other streaming mobile sites.
    You can go to handango and download novii remote and use it as a remote control for your tv surround sound system etc.
    But you do have to pay for that one .you can also download themegence to your computer and modify every part of the today screen start menu colors etc.pretty much if you can think of it there is probably a program to make it do it .It depends on what you want. .You can download a program called slick from handango for free and it is an im program for msn,yahoo,aim,gtalk and jabber.but you can actually send and recieve files and pictures through it .If you install operamini you can have regular internet on it. Most programs that work with wm5 also work for wm6.
    There is a lot of freeware that will work on it just search freeware pocket pc or ppcfreeware etc.