...disabled, child admits lying to ps teen wanted to do what she wanted, i would call the police and she would change the story so that she didnt get into trouble. was accused of attempted murder, starving, abondandment, beating, etc over and over. Was never no trial for me, but still placed me on registry list as abuser. she went from foster home to foster home doing the same things that i had called the police for-stealing, drugs, beating me, drinking etc. age 16 got pg in foster care and then sent home to me again. she now has 3 kids and nothing has been resolved regarding her probem-needs mental help. i have been grandma-mom for 7 years to my grandkids. now father to kids has been arrested(court hearing)for beating oldest child (i reported to police) and i sat right at ps table when she was told that if she allows him to return and they get a call about anything they will permanelty remove kids--well he is back in the house. Att says 1500 just to start and 150 hour. i do not have that kind of money. my kids mean everything to me, including her! now she is up on arson charges i can not get custody of kids because of her lying to police/ ps. i do not no how to get her the mental help she needs. is bipolar or something. screams at kids so loud that he holds his ears when she starts screaming. hits 11/2 year old to try and make him stop crying. etc oldest has been literaly tortured by the father-beats him in the head, chokes him, pinches his ears and private parts. i was recently beaten (again) by her in front of her kids and when i tried to use the phone to get out of the house- she bit the phone cord and spit it in my face- finally able to get out of house,ran to neighbors (with oldest child) and when police got there she had given herself a black eye(has done this, and other false reports many times), and told police i was beating her-i never touched her only tried to protect my face because she was beating me, --7 year old ran outside and kept screaming help help my mom is killing grandma, child who left with me to use neighbor (neither had ever seen this person b4) phone wanted to stay with this man because he was terrified of her, police still made child go back in to her care-refused to give me #for ps and i had to call someone to get ps#. Children are now in her care without me there to protect them. I have told ps i would take a lie detector or what ever to prove i did not do what she accused me of. she at 2 or three different times has written to ps and admitted i didnt ever touch her-but they still refuse to remove my name from registry--i have a large family, 5 bro and sis, several neices/nephews(that she once played with) whom all no i would never abuse anyone, and several have seen go off on her tantrums and beat me, she has no friends-because everyone who is ever around her for very long ends up having the police called on them for one thing or another---THIS IS ONE BIG NIGHTMARE! AND I DO NOT NOP HOW TO GET HER OR THESE KIDS HELP