Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    RAZ936

What is the price of a LG Shine with a cingular/at&t upgrade?

I want to get an LG shine with my upgrade but I don't know how much it will cost me. When I first saw them, the upgrade price was something like 168, but my cousin just got one and he said it was 280 something. I don't think he knows for sure because his mom got it for him, but he swears thats how much it was. I don't see why the price would be that much different in a month, so I was wondering if any of you have gotten one recently and know the upgrade discounted price.

jirachii
    $199 after rebates Just go to the Cingular site and looks for yourself!!! And YES you will egt it for the same price if you are upgrading

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=LG+Shine(TM)&q_sku=sku1130019