Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member myanswersarecredible's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

time warner cable/internet/phone or att uverse internet,tv,phone?

which is better? i want the tv phone and internet option. time warner has like 15 mbps download and att has 10 mbps both speeds are around 40-50 dollars. at the moment i have att phone and internet and the internet is pretty stable compared to the last 7 years ago. i just dont know about time warner in the santa ana region of california.

time warner is offering the package deal for 124 for 12 months and it will be that price until i cancel it whereas att will give it to me for 115 for 12 months and it will charge me 135 afterwards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the "flip the coin" answer.

As you can tell, the services offered are close in price. Unless you have a serious download habit where an additional 5 mbps is going to make a difference I would go with what you already have. Then you don't have to setup as much new stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the "flip the coin" answer.

As you can tell, the services offered are close in price. Unless you have a serious download habit where an additional 5 mbps is going to make a difference I would go with what you already have. Then you don't have to setup as much new stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ..... flip a coin?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I live in a different state than you but I like time warner. Other than their phone service. Any time the power goes out during a thunder storm your screwed if you need to dial 911. Unless you have a cell phone that is.