Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-mobile phone on a cingular plan?

I know someone with a sidekick and will sell it to me. But the sidekick is for t-mobile and i have cingular/at&t. But i cant change it....im on a family plan. He said sidekick uses sim cards and so does my phone. He said all i have to do is unlock the phone. He said it works but he doesnt know. Can I get help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont think you can unlock sidekick. But try to go to a store and see if they an unlock it. If they can, then yes you can use it for AT&T plan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont think you can unlock sidekick. But try to go to a store and see if they an unlock it. If they can, then yes you can use it for AT&T plan.

Downloads
    Uploads

HI!!!!

If you unlock your sidekick mobile means then only you can use it with any network as you wish........many methods are there to unlock mobiles among that codes are the easy and safe way to unlock mobiles.......

Get the unlocking instructions and code for your sidekick mobile from this site Pro Unlocking.com , here it can be done without any difficult for your mobile............