Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my father is currently halfway into his unlimited everything att plan and i was

wondering if i could add ? an iphone on to line w/o adding iphone data/text. If i do this would i still get 2 year contract price on 16gb iphone? Would we have to renew the contract? If i have to add the iphone data /text then can i remove his unlimited data text and have him use my plan? He has a PDA/ smart phone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The unlimited data/text is the same service you'd use with the iphone (shhhh, don't tell Apple). Is he still going to use his line and data, or are you going to use it? If he is still going to be using his line you can't share a line and have to get an additional line with a 2 yr contract. I would never have an iphone without the data plan.