Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Rob D

My Cingular 2125 keeps saying that its running low on memory space. I have...

...transfered all pictures? I don't take video. What else can I erase (and how)?

I've tried turning the phone off, I've removed the battery and I still get the same error message.

Butch M
    Hi,

I believe CIngular 2125 runs on Windows Mobile 5. The "low memory space" your talking about. It could be that too many programs are open at the same time and not about how much space your taking up. So do this, open "Task Manager" just like in a regular computer and close programs that you aren't using. I'm pretty sure that you have too many programs open. Or, if you still see the low memory message, you might just have to delete some things.