I was surfing the web this afternoon and found this article on a mobile forum. I don't know how old the post is but, here it is:

Verizon Merrily wheeled out the LG Voyager at CTIA Wireless, keen to further promote their dual-screened QWERTY smartphone, but could LG be planning to pull the exclusivity rug out from under them with versions of the device for AT&T and Sprint? That’s the suggestion of an unnamed LG source quoted in Korea’s Electronic News, who is claiming that positive sales of the handset - 1.1 million units of which have shipped since its launch in November 2007 - has prompted the company to develop their foothold in the US with further carrier-specific versions. The assumption is that LG intend a GSM Voyager for AT&T and a CDMA version without MediaFLO for Sprint.

Anyways, is this really true? Since I have ATT service this really made my eyes bug out. I have a LG Vu and I'm happy with it but, is the Voyager really going to be available for all the companies like a few other phones.