Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm having problems with my ATT Blackberry?

Hello, I bought a Blackberry curve from ATT in January. I bought in Nashville, and then I moved to Arizona in late February. It worked fine in Nashville, but once I got to Arizona, the phone frequently dies and says "call failed".....and the only fix when this happens is to re-boot the phone by removing the battery and putting it back in.

At first I thought there was a problem with my phone, but ATT gave me a new Blackberry after I complained enough and they also gave me a new Sim card, and it's still happening the same with the new Blackberry.

I was telling a girl at work about it, and she has the same phone with ATT and she moved from Boston. Says the same thing that the phone worked fine in Boston, but started doing the same thing when she moved here to Arizona.

Anyway, what do you think it is? Do you think it's the phone itself or the ATT coverage here in Phoenix? How can I find out if this is a widespread problem?

Omar C
    duh is at&t coverage cause if u already switched the phone for a new one then itz the coverage. by the way i have t-mobile and i been to arizona and i get full bars.