Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    cuzimaboss!!

If I am already an att customer, can i just put my sim into an iphone and...

...it will work? I just purchased an iphone online, i did it in hopes that i wouldn't have to pay the data plan as i don't need internet(my entire college campus is wifi). Will i still need to go through activation and still pick a data plan, or can i just put in my sim and enjoy? thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    You will still need to activate it. You can do a work around by jailbreaking it (hacking) so you can bypass activation. After you do this insert your sim and it should work but to make sure you dont get charged for data access go to settings general and turn on data roaming. This will disable the iPhones EDGE receiver but let the Wi-Fi one stay on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think that u can jut put your sim card it in but u might want to go to an att store that is close to u and ask them first so u don't mess ur phone up that u paid good money for

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think that u can jut put your sim card it in but u might want to go to an att store that is close to u and ask them first so u don't mess ur phone up that u paid good money for