Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    duke143

I have a modem I got from aol once and I want to use it on att high speed internet?

Is it possible for me to use a modem i got from america online once and use it for att without having to pay the for the modem since i have one already? And is it going to be each month or do i have to pay something else with it?

nisss a
    instead of depending on all this tentative answers i did ask u to call the call centre of the american online champs and ask their agents for they have a better clue on what is more advisable that if u are liable for debt or if u retain it for certain time certain isps allow u to keep it is that applicable all be known by men well acquainted with the guidelines then we lesser mortals ciao