Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    jazzy

I Had ATT Worldnet DSL 4 yrs until Lataunya Lymore of ATT IL slammed me. How do I...

...get my Worldnet DSL back? I have tried for 138 days to get my Worldnet service restored, but keep getting the runaround from Illinois Bell Telephone Co dba AT&T Illinois. Worldnet agrees to restore my DSL service, but when I give my location as Illinois, Worldnet says they must transfer me to AT&T Illinois; who says they cannot restore my AT&T Worldnet DSL service because they now have a contract with Yahoo Company to provide DSL service.

Do you recommend that I take my case to the Illinois Public Utilities Commission? What other recourse do I have?

Unregistered

Check2 Not slammed their policy changed with the merger

I can shead some light the same thing happend to me with a rep. at ATT named Tameka. What happened was ATT had worldnet email address they were going to change them over because they partnered with yahoo. So let's say if you moved or you internet service got disconnected you had to take on att.net or you could use your existing yahoo account. If you performed anything with your internet to re register it then you worldnet is gone. Worldnet was being and is phased out. So this rep. that your are speaking of did not slam you ATT just changed their policies and that is just how it is there. So let anyone with worldnet know if it gets disconnected for non pay or they move and have to re register for any reason they will have to go with att.net for domain or use their yahoo which is who ATT is contracted with... Wish you the best of luck but you will not get the world net back and the rep. did not slam you slammed is when a peron or company added you to something you have no knowledge about or you did not consent to. Calling ATT consents maybe the rep. read the disclosures too fast they can only talk to customers like 8 minutes.