Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to make internet work on att phone with tmobile network?

i have this phone and it is a att phone and i put a tmobile sim into it and so how do i make the internet work cuz it dont work

Downloads
    Uploads
    You may not be able to. The only thing that can be said with any certainty with an unlocked device is that it will make and receive calls and we can usually get text messaging working without too much trouble. The problem with the newer devices is the browser settings are locked and we are unable to edit them. Sometimes we can add a new profile and put in all new settings and it still may not work. We may be able to get some things working while others we may not or we may not be able to get anything data related to work. It is all a crap shoot as far as data is concerned. You will need to contact T-mobile and have them check the settings in the phone. They also have a website that sends the settings to their phones. You might want to take a look at it and see if you can find a device close to what you have and see if it will send the settings to your device. The link is below