Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It reallly doesnt matter what it is. Yours would be orange because i think blue is from a long time ago. Just come in if you really care and it will say on your account...we can tell you. I work there if you cant tell.

Downloads
    Uploads

how do u know if your phone is cingular blue or cingular orange?

i have a 3g lg shine from att n i wanna know if its cingular blue or cingular orange, i just found out about the blue n orange cingular thing n im not even sure wat mine is,so i need to know how u can tell the difference.
    ok i was trying to find out n the reason i wanna know is because wen a friend would send me a mms msg it said "deleted by mms adaptation or that one or more files were too big or that its unsuitable for your terminal" and idk wat that really mean...i need to know why it said that if its a 3g phone then wats the problem "/

Downloads
    Uploads
    It reallly doesnt matter what it is. Yours would be orange because i think blue is from a long time ago. Just come in if you really care and it will say on your account...we can tell you. I work there if you cant tell.