Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    UniVerse man

how do i view my cingular cell phone bill online?

I accidently deleted a contact from my address book and i dnt know their phone number it was a person i met last week!!! and they will never call me i can only call them

how do i get to see the number again? on the phone bill? thanks

Tron
    only once the bill has been printed you will be able to see the persons number. If you go into an ATT store someone there might be able to look at your most recent activity(since your last bill) and tell you the number that way. I have done this several times for customers

Pastinky
    If you have your account set up online you can review it. Go to http://www.attwireless.com, you can look at your current activity online just click on your cell number and you'll see it. I do this all the time for my friend to check up on his daughter to see if she's texting and calling all night long when she should be asleep (teenagers). But you can see current activity online.

Good luck!