Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i unlock a tmobike sidekick 3 so i can put my cingular (at&t) sim card in it?

i have the sidekick and it has no sim, all i need is to unlock it to put my at&t sim in it, but how do i unlock it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alrrite this is the best and cheapest meaning FREE way to get your sk Unlocked ..
    Gets somebody that has a t-mobile account; if you dont youreself and put their sim in the sidekick. Then call up customer service ( 611 ) and give them their account info; Full name last four digits SS# etc.
    Then Tell them You will be leaving the country and you need the phone unlocked for use outside the states. Simple theyll tel you to wait a 24hr period where they will email you the unlock code.
    Most of the time youll recieve it by 12hrs and then follow the instructions or call up customer srvice again and Congrats Ur sk Will be Unlocked !

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can Unlock the SIDEKICK 3 model Phone easily using the unlock code,get the unlock code from the site Superunlockcodes.com and unlock it from Network Lock.