Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Grim Angel

How do i put a pic from my pc to my att razr v3 phone? Mobile Phone tools

is to much hassle.? * I have Windows Vista
    *I have the stupid Mobile phone tools which does absolutely nothing(if someone knows how to use this can you please give me a step by step procedure)
    * i have mini usb cable
    * WIndows recognizes my phone but cannot instal the software

*All I want to do is add a few pictures to my phone from my computer, not even mp3s just pics! Can someone please help me.

d_ylaNx
    Well I don't have a razr but my advice would be to plug your phone in and drag and drop the files to where your phone shows up in "my computer".

If not do you have an SD card for your phone? If you do you can insert your SD card into your computer (if you have an SD card slot).

If you have a Micro SD card you need to put it in the adapter that should have come with it. and just Drag - Drop into that.

Hope I helped