Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is this a good att phone?

ok:
    http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=PalmŪ Centro - Glacier White&q_sku=sku1190113
    i will probably get texting so is the keyboard adaptable or a constant aggravation

and if u have this same phone plz tell me from 1 being bad to 10 being good how this phone is.plus how is the camera?
    the menu?is it colorful or does it look cheap?

thanks u so much!!!

p.s...do i have to pay $170 or $70 for the phone(if it concerns i am already a at&t user)

this is will be my first smartphone(which is what this phone is targeted for...beginners)

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes it is a good phone about a 5ish but if you want a reliable phone i would recommend the Pearl its from At&T but it may not have all the features or the Centro - Glacier. so it all depends on what you want

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say that it is a pretty good phone (my friend has it and everytime I see her I jack with it for like the WHOLE time). My dad has a Palm Treo and I think it is kinda better than the centro. But if you really want the centro then go get it becuz it is a good phone!! I rate the centro like a 7, and the treo like an 8. Hope that I helped!! Plz choose my answer as the best answer! :-)

P.S.- I believe that it is $170 if you are already a At&t user!