Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does Verizon or Cingular have better phones?

I want to know which ones last a long time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My Brother has Cingular and I have Verizon. I think Cingular may have the slightest edge in regards to phones. However , Verzion has a larger and better network.
    Also , where do most of the people you will be calling have their accounts? Remember you don't pay ( lose minutes) for calling people on the same network as you !

Also , Verizon has a built in GPS Navigation service available on most of their phones! I highly recommend the LG branded phones that Verizon offers!
    May I also suggest a great website to see reviews on the phones your interested in ----> http://www.phonescoop.com

They have a option to search for phones by carrier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Verizon!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, you should go by the service and not the phones, whats the sense in having a great phone if it does not work.

Honestly, they make the phones with the life expectancy of 2 years, if it last longer, good for you, they don't built them to last because they want you to pay to get another one

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, you should go by the service and not the phones, whats the sense in having a great phone if it does not work.
    Honestly, they make the phones with the life expectancy of 2 years, if it last longer, good for you, they don't built them to last because they want you to pay to get another one

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that they both have decent phones but it should not matter about the phone it should be about the service... i was with cingular and could not even get service in my own house... so i think you should go by service not by phones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that they both have decent phones but it should not matter about the phone it should be about the service... i was with cingular and could not even get service in my own house... so i think you should go by service not by phones.