Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    dshark202

Do you miss Cingular?

Ever since Cingular was bought out by at&t we have been brought nothing but trouble. I honestly am sick of these double sided things. Like if I"m upgrading a phone that i have nothing but trouble with since day one and it is 18 monthes later why is it the normal price of the phone + 80 dollars(in the least)+ 18 dollars? I might as well get a whole new plan, it would be cheaper. Plus, why are the bills way higher with less use, than it was with more use while we were in Cingular?? Do you have any troubles like this with this crappy company? What, if you do?

So, I know that Cingular was bought by at&t, I'm not dumb just to let you know. I was wondering who else has had problems with the "new" at&t. If you didnt know, when Cingular was bought the service was completely changed. I'm not dumb.

Jessica R
    yea i definitely miss the old cingular
    when at&t bought it i stayed with them for about 6months and then i switched to metro
    they dont care about their service anymore they just care about getting money
    i recommend u switch to a different provider
    =)

dorkyqueen
    cingular is orginally bought at&t. jus to let u kno..complainin is not a way to resolve your problem..if ur not satisfied just change a whole new plan or switch to another phone service...theres other things to get mad over..