Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    emmacristina

cingular cell phone?

hi! im getting a new phone pretty soon and is there any new phones that came out or is coming out of cingular? i want something that can transfer pics to my computer easily, and something stylish. keep in mind im a teen and loves to text oh and i dont want an iphone but is there like a sidekick or sidekick type like cell phone in cingular? that would be great! thanks!

Albokid
    I have the perfect thing. Sony ericsson w580i. Its a slider, camera phone, music phone, and a video player. Its awesome. Its like a chocolate but thinner, and seeker. This phone is soo shiny I LOVE IT. This phone is going to be perfect for you. I got it for free but i think that it costs $50. I ordered it on the phone and the guy said first $50 but then just as i was about to leave he said that he will give it to me for free. the phone comes with a usb port and if you get the white color you get the memory stick which you will need for music. It costs $15 for 1G which is about 240 songs.