Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can You Take phones From verizon wireless to att such as ... ( look at description)?

lg enV 2, LG Voyager, LG Dare, Samsung Glyde, and Blackberry storm. So I really want one of these phones but i am on att. Can I Register these phones on attt

Downloads
    Uploads
    Besides the issue of incompatible technology, I don't understand your question. AT&T has better phones than Verizon does - in fact, that's AT&T's biggest selling point, phones that allow you to do more than Verizon. When you take away the phones that AT&T offers, there's no reason to switch from Verizon. I've been a happy Verizon customer since 2001, and I'd be the first to admit that I hate their phones and the limits they put on them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no because verizon phones do not use sim cards, and at&t phones do.
    that makes it impossible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No you can not because verizon uses CDMA, while ATT uses GSM, long story short no you cant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um nope. Sorry.

Verizon and AT&T are two TOTALLY different companies with two completley different networks.

A Verizon phone has a menu system dedicated to the Verizon company. I mean, VCAST and the way a phone's menu is set-up on Verizon is ONLY for Verizon.

Plus, Verizon phones ONLY work on Verizon's network. There is NO WAY to make a phone work on someother network like AT&T.

So, if you love Verizon's phones such as the Dare and enV2, then why don't you convert to Verizon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Newt4567 is correct. Can't do it.

AT&T = GSM with a SIM Card.
    Verizon = CDMA, as far as I know, no SIM card.

Believe it or not, Verizon and Sprint are incompatible, and they are CDMA.....

I believe that is because Verizon locked Sprint out of their networks, though Sprint picks up Verizon signal when it roams. Not many people know that, and it is a Plus for Sprint that is works where Verizon does. LOL!