Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    B W

Can i port a number to an att go phone?

i have looked on the att website and there is no help to be found on the topic.

ddominic
    Yeap you can port your number to any cell phone service company. Remember before you port your number to a new cell phone company do not call your old cell phone company and tell them that you are cancelling or porting your phone number to another company. If you do this, you will lose you phone number.

The cell phone company that you are moving to will automatically port your cell phone number and will cancel your account with your previous cell phone provider. Just visit any of the retail stores like AT&T and a sales rep will automatically port your phone number to their service.

Make sure that you do not have any oustanding bills and that your contract with your old cell phone company has ended or else you will get a huge bill in the mail from them when you moved to new cell phone company.