Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can i get around nonsense texting fees if i buy somewhere else for At&t/cingular?

I want the blackjack 2 buy in the at&t store they say i have to buy the texting plan! how stupid! I want to know if i buy the phone off craigslist or something and i just switch my sim cards like i would normally do, would they find out if i switched phones to a phone im not paying for texting? will the phone detect and tell the store and i find some fine on my bill the next month. I dont want texting so i need to know if theres a way around?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You mean the data plan.

If they really said texting plan, go back and talk to the Manager as I never heard such absurdity.

And if you by online from AT&T itself, you got FULL control over your choices.