Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ATT phone switching help?

i just got a used att unlocked blackberry curve i got from a friend but i just bought a att quickfire with a new 2 year contract i dont have the data plan because i just dont have the money so that means i was unable to get a smart phone from att because of the required 6 monthes of the data plan but now i have an already unlocked smartphone so my question is if i take the sim card out of my quickfire and put it into the blackberry will att automatically charge me for the data plan or just charge me anything at all

and btw im not gonna go to the att shop and say hey im switching phones im a bit worried they will tack tht data plan onto my bill lolz
    btw plp att uses sim cards remember so i just need to change sims not like how verizon makes u go do some crap online

lolz ok thx buddy exactly what i needed to know i understand littlebout the dataplan just can use ne internet but thts all cool thx bro

Downloads
    Uploads
    I purchased a blackberry phone with out the data plan and it worked fine and I didn't get charged for data. If you don't use the data on the phone you will not get charge for it. Just put the sim card in this phone and check your next bill very carefully and see if they charge you. I don't believe they will I know they didn't with me. If by chance the charge is on the bill then you know not to use this phone. But it really shouldn't be on the bill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yo can do it thru their website probably. you can with verizon