Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    worst thing: seeing my ex wife, whom i may not speak to, but still care for very much being alone, lonely, miserable, and suffering.

best thing: seeing my ex wife, whom i may not speak to but still care for very much being alone, lonely, miserable and suffering.

=)

Junior Member pictureperfectgirl's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

att: people on their second marriage?

what is the biggest problem you have because it's your second marriage and what's the best thing about your marriage because it's the second one?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, the blend family/kids issue is the hardest.

best thing, he's not my first husband! ha!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The talking.

Women!

Stop talking already!

Geeze. Just kidding!

Junior Member luvlisteningtomusic's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My second marriage is so much better then my first. I was older and wiser. I picked a better guy. On the 23rd it was our 7 year anniversary and also our anniversary of being together a total of 10 years together. We waited 3 years before we got married. The down side of the marriage is My husband son gets in quite a bit of trouble however My husband doesn't yell at him and the problems he causes he should be yelled at. He is 17 years of age and has been in and out of trouble since the day I met him. My son on the other hand lives with us and if a soda is missing he yells at him for it. Don't get me wrong I am glad my husband is hard on my son however he need to be more stern with his own due to him going down a wrong path of self destruction. His son may be dealing drugs. He is known for stealing. Don't get me wrong he is a good kid with a kind heart however he makes such bad choices. If his parents would be more stern with him and have him suffer consequences he wouldn't be in such trouble. I love my stepson to death and worry about him lots. I try talking to him when we are able to see him due to the Mom moved out of state with him so we see him maybe 3 times a year. Me and my husband do not argue over money issues. Actually we hardly ever argue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The biggest problem for me in my second marriage is listening to my children and husband complaining to me all the time about anything that the other person would do. I have 3 grown children and they could sure complain to me enough about everything that their step-dad would do. My husband is the same way. I felt like walking out many times. They are finally getting along and thank God for that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The talking.

Women!

Stop talking already!

Geeze. Just kidding!