Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    peterpan

Att Girls: Questions to take realtionship from "friend" to girlfriend?

Known this girl for few months on a friend basis but I don't know enough about her interests as she is quite secretive on her personal life, what are the best questions to ask so she opens up and tells me more about her interests and improve the overall quality of the conversation

XOXO
    well start off with being funny
    than ask if she likes anyone at school
    than go for family questions like brothers sisters and parents
    than maybe her other friends
    i am a girl and my guy friends usually want to go out with me so it should work. give it a try it works on me and my sis.

Honey
    you just need to spend more time with her, and let the information flow naturally when she is more comfortable eith you.... it's nice that you're interested but 20 questions will possibly make her moreuncomfortable and clam up more.
    If ashe's not keen to spend more time with you on a casual getting to know you basis, then I'd say you're chances of getting more info from her are pretty slim anyway.
    So...arrange some laid back get togethers....picnic, walk, movie, casual dinner, etc....and cross your fingers!
    Good luck.