Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i need help for TMOBILE[only] blackberry information?

i'm getting a blackberry pearl.
    and i'm wondering if you need to get the blackberry plan to access email and internet.
    do you need to get on the internet to buy ring tones/wallpapers or can you do it on t-zones?

also does the pearl 8100 have an mp3player?

Junior Member lPontoThePitBulll's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am gonna tell you what I know.
    When you purchase your blackberry, you can get the blackberry package. The package allows you to have free internet, but only for a month. Then you have to pay if you wanna keep it. Although it has wi-fi and you can use that by just connecting to your home internet, thats free.
    You can still buy ring tones and wallpapers on t-zones. I am pretty sure the pearl has an mp3 player, but not positive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you must have the BlackBerry data plan to access the internet; it is a different plan than the more generic internet plans because of BlackBerry/RIM's restriction that allows only Blackberry devices on their network. There is a seperate plan that will allow you to use e-mail. You can buy a few things for the BlackBerry on the T-Zones page, but most are on the internet.

If you have a BlackBerry that is wi-fi capable, then you can access the internet that way; however, that will of course only work near a wi-fi access point of some description, whereas the BlackBerry internet package works anywhere that you have three bars of signal strength or better from a T-Mobile tower.

The BlackBerry Pearl 8100 has a media player; it does not have wifi.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you must have the BlackBerry data plan to access the internet; it is a different plan than the more generic internet plans because of BlackBerry/RIM's restriction that allows only Blackberry devices on their network. There is a seperate plan that will allow you to use e-mail. You can buy a few things for the BlackBerry on the T-Zones page, but most are on the internet.

If you have a BlackBerry that is wi-fi capable, then you can access the internet that way; however, that will of course only work near a wi-fi access point of some description, whereas the BlackBerry internet package works anywhere that you have three bars of signal strength or better from a T-Mobile tower.

The BlackBerry Pearl 8100 has a media player; it does not have wifi.

Unregistered
    Yup it will support mp3.. To use Blackberrypearl to Tmobile your phone must be unlocked to that carrier.. You can unlock your phone to t-mobile using unlock code, you can purchase such code from any vendors online like UnBBlock.com