Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I reprogram a sim card from AT&T to work with a T-mobile phone ?

I bought a T-mobile sidekick 2. How do I get my AT&T sim card to work with it? I called AT&T and they said I should be able to reprogram the card for the phone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    IDK.
    Just buy T-mobile sim card.
    Or call T-mobile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to have the sidekick 2 unlock, meaning to change the software on the cell phone so that it will work with A T&T. Then you can insert your sim card into the cell phone and it will work. The majority of cell phones has been program to be locked to only be used with their cell phone company. Once you unlock the software on the cell phone you can just insert any sim card.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It means You needed to unlock your mobile according to the network you reside and When it comes to unlock your phone. I would recommend to the choose the right and reliable vendor so that you could refrain from the technical difficulties people usually face from free codes.Unlocking via codes is the best method for unlocking the mobile . get the unlock code here simpleunlocking and using the unlocking instructions specified in this site mobileunlockguide proceed unlocking your mobile . They are reliable and provide good customer support service.