Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you a fan of the traditional wrestling style or the current wrestling style

[referring to WWE]? Traditional wrestling, meaning the style that was more used back in the 70's and 80's. Current wrestling, such as the innovative moves that were modified, etc.

Please explain your answer. Details are optional, but I would love to know your opinions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    current wrestling style because since i was born in the 90's i think everything from before my time sucks. it's easier for me to get into the new style than the traditional style.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i liked it when the matches were the first priority, and not the stupid storylines

Downloads
    Uploads
    Old School, no dumb storylines

Downloads
    Uploads
    The current wrestling style appeals to me more because it's contemporary (meaning it fits more with present time/pop culture). Just like you pointed out with the moves being more innovative and modified such as a simple neck breaker or back breaker can be done in various ways. I'm a fan the traditional wrestling as well, but the current wrestling style of today just appeals more to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Traditional wrestling because their the basic moves that the current wrestling style just changed up. The traditional style, IMO shows the art of wrestling and skill. It's not bout being too flashy but who could perfect their move better. Nowadays, the wrestling style is all over the place. Like the only wrestlers I could say in WWE who are more traditional would be the veterans like Triple H and Shawn Michaels.