Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why would a man crave genital abuse? And is this trend increasing?

I'm sincerely curious and concerned about the increasing popularity in the ball busting fetish over the past 10 years. I have been in and around the bdsm community for a while and only in the past 5 years or so have dominatrixes been advertising ball busting as a "service" offered.

Im not saying that there weren't men who wanted that type of activity in the past, but there now seems to be an ncreased demand in the marketplace for it. I know the Internet has revealed every kink under the sun, but as I said earlier, BB is a relative newcomer. It certainly wasn't advertised in smut magazines in the 1980s and 1990s.

Could the new interest be the result of men questioning their own worth in our culture? Could it be that seeking the abuse of something so symbolic of masculinity be the way some men manifest their insecurities in an ever-increasingly feminine world?

I welcome serious comments
    Thank you for the answers so far. I am particularly curious as to why the desire to be kicked in the crotch by a woman has become increasingly popular in recent years. I know that whipping has been around for ages, but the thought of men wanting to receive dozens of kicks was unthinkable 10 years ago

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fetishes are not rational.

Why do some crave being whipped? Certainly whips can cause great pain, and even kill. Yet that fetish has been around for a while. Presumably in both cases it is the act of surrender and vulnerability that is the attractant, more than the actual pain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've read that exposing children to pain makes them like it. It's probably due to American men getting mutilated upon birth..

Never heard of such a thing in other places.