Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do so many people think that Fashion is unimportant, useless, and wrong?

Ok well I do admit i am in the side that spends hundreds on shoes, and treats VOGUE like the bible. I love fashion, and i believe that someone that shows an interest is someone that cares about how they look. Someone that cares obviously is proud of their image. Someone that cares obviously will get more respect in life.

I have been threw people each day that think wearing gym clothes everyday is good, people that hate wearing brands, people that don't even know what Couture is.

I have seen so many posts of people asking good questions about a certain brand and those same questions get a million responses saying "WTF DO YOU CARE, GET BLAH FOR $10".

I am disgusted, to me Fashion is takes a huge part, grooming, is so important, in general it shows people that you care and tells them to care about you.

Why is it then that there are so many people that could care less about what matches, they don't care if they look like homeless people, and especially so many people that consider fashion "MORALLY EVIL" or even hate wearing "Brands" or anything that costs more than one dollar.

Why are there people that lost interest? I want a GOOD answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think most people just have more important things to worry about than spending all of their money on shoes and clothes, or if they have the latest thinks from DG. And name brands truly do not matter except to the people wearing them, otherwise why would they say "like my purse? Its a CoCo B. Ware" or whatever. Otherwise, its just a purse, or a shirt, or whatever. I can get nice looking clothes without spending a fortune on them.