im looking for a new keyboard for my desktop. im still using the keyboard that came with my desktop which is almost 5? years old. it still works fine. but i find that its a bit too noisy and feels cheap. and i also love the feeling of laptop keyboards.

anyone know what they're called?

can someone refer me to one at newegg or