Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are some quick ways to style shoulder length wavy hair after a morning shower?

I always shower in the morning and I'm so used to it now that if I switched to at night it would probably bug me a lot. I usually blow dry and straighten my hair every day because its wavy and I hate it. Is ther cute quick ways I can style my hair when its wet. Its black, shoulder length, wavy and layered.

dyed black not my natural colour

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your hair sounds beautfiul! Dont straighten it, too many girls do and it pisses me off. Your so lucky to have volume and wave in your hair- embrace it. Run a little mousse through your hair to de-frizz and seperate the waves. You could also wear your hair in a braid to school and once your hair dries, take out the braid. You hair will be nice and evenly wavy Or you could wear a wavy pontail which looks super cute.