Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the Scene Style?

I have seen and heard a lot about a style called "Scene". But what I don't know is when it started, what it is, and where is it from?
    So if anyone would like to answer it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i hate labeling peope and categorizing but like scene people where bright clothes and have choppy razor cut big hair. many have lots of colors in it. mine is black now and im getting red and purple in it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a bunch of posers pretended to be hardcore.

Downloads
    Uploads
    emo n skaters sorta dress lk that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Scene sort of resembles the emo style, but it is quite different. They wear bright colours, usually have an eclectic sense of style. They have razored, layered hairstyles in bright colours, bleached blonde, black, patterned, etc. Some backcomb and tease their hair. They usually wear band t-shirts and skinny jeans. They take pictures of themselves a lot and post them all over myspace and other social networking sites. They have scene names, often alliterations such as Kiki Kannibal. They have scene queens, people who have made a name for themselves with their oversized networks. They like to stand out and are very confident. I feel like I'm forgetting something...oh! They wear lots of dark makeup. They LOVE liquid eyeliner. Lol! I wanted to be scene once. I don't know why. I do kind of like the hairstyles, minus the super bright colours. And I do like eyeliner...lol. Anyways, that's pretty much scene in a nutshell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=Fm2m9iIt3hG4CULJS6T8YQ&size=l

scene people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Scene is the worst.
    It's the kids who go to shows and don't even know who's playing. Then ones that take pictures of themselves all the time.

typical "scene" girl:

-choppy hair
    -usually black or blonde
    -septum ring
    -has a myspace with pictures of her from crazy angles with a TUFF face on because shes so hardxcore
    -goes to local shows all the time
    -belongs to a livejournal community called\"gungunbangbang" or "murderscene". because anything involving guns, or bang, or murder, or glamour, electric, shock, lust, is cool in her book
    -often says things like "SUP NIGZ" or "KTHXBAI" or "I HATE YOU KDIE" or "IM COOLER THAN YOU K" or "SUP IM RAD" on their myspace profile
    -loves dinosaurs and robots and little girl bows and headbands because its just the way things are in the scene. dont ask them why all of them happen to find all of these things suddenly attractive, because they dont know themselves, its just what TOTALLY SCENExCORE people do.

usually theyre just obnoxious girls who put on this "scener than thou" attitude and hate everyone else, kthxbai lol.

DO NOT be scene they look stupid

Downloads
    Uploads
    kiki kannibal

Downloads
    Uploads
    Scene hair is layered/razored.