Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are popular clothing trends in 2011?

Crazy how I don't know popular clothing in this year, huh? All I know is skinny jeans, brand clothing (like Hollister and Aeropostale. Those kinds of branding).

Like, what's REALLY popular? And hairstyles too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Neutral colors
    Floral prints
    Tribal
    Sheer
    Lace
    Neon
    Orange
    Wide leg trousers
    PJ style
    Wedges
    Gladiator sandals

High bun
    Pixie cut
    Bob

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fedora hats are really in right now, as well as crop tops and high-waisted shorts. Hollister and Abercrombie aren't as popular anymore because its just boring and typical. Try Forever21 and Pacsun to be different. As far as hair goes high, teased buns are a trend.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://modaybelleza.cafeversatil.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/recogido.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fashionandbeauty.cafeversatil.com/2010/05/06/buns-2010-trend-volume/&usg=__LhWF8sUV2ybgXVBM5SrCoRH-vKU=&h=400&w=356&sz=32&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid= HOs4KjxHYzV6sM:&tbnh=156&tbnw=139&ei=5968TfTHHoWcs QPr7ZSdBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhigh%2Bteased%2Bbun%26um%3D1%26hl%3De n%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbm%3Disch&u m=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=500&page=1&ndsp=22&ved=1t:4 29,r:3,s:0&tx=73&ty=139

Use those as inspiration. Hope I could help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b--spring-2011-fashion-trends-spring-summer-2011-4073.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok it all depends on the kind of person you are... if your

EMO/SCENE- I recommend Hot Topic, Spencers, Wet Seal and get some Converse or Vans or Chucks. And some hoodies. And studded belts. As for the hairstyle I recommend you get razor cut fringe and you can like tease it and stuff and like put cute girly bows in it and maybe get some sweet highlights or just dye your hair all together.

PREPPY- I recommend Aeropostale, Hollister,American Eagle,sports stores,hunting stores,Delia's and all those stores that sell those frilly skirts and perfumes and flip-flops and shit. As for the prep hair. You can put your hair in a ponytail. Or curl it with a curling iron. Or wear a cowboy hat and boots.

SLUTTY- If you are unfortunately a slut then you should wear some fishnet stockings with the shortest fucking skirt you have ever seen. SO short you might as well not wear a skirt at all. And wear revealing tops. As for hair you can curl it and go out to a club THINKING your sexy. (hah yeah right).

And yeah lol that's all i have. I'll edit my answer if i think of anything else. Sorry if i have offended you about teh slut part. It was my friends idea....(thanks Katie. Your a REAL friend :/ ) lol k bi

Downloads
    Uploads

EMO/SCENE- I recommend Hot Topic, Spencers, Wet Seal and get some Converse or Vans or Chucks. And some hoodies. And studded belts. As for the hairstyle I recommend you get razor cut fringe and you can like tease it and stuff and like put cute girly bows in it and maybe get some sweet highlights or just dye your hair all together.

PREPPY- I recommend Aeropostale, Hollister,American Eagle,sports stores,hunting stores,Delia's and all those stores that sell those frilly skirts and perfumes and flip-flops and shit. As for the prep hair. You can put your hair in a ponytail. Or curl it with a curling iron. Or wear a cowboy hat and boots.

SLUTTY- If you are unfortunately a slut then you should wear some fishnet stockings with the shortest fucking skirt you have ever seen. SO short you might as well not wear a skirt at all. And wear revealing tops. As for hair you can curl it and go out to a club THINKING your sexy. (hah yeah right).

And yeah lol that's all i have. I'll edit my answer if i think of anything else. Sorry if i have offended you about teh slut part. It was my friends idea....(thanks Katie. Your a REAL friend :/ ) lol k bi

Downloads
    Uploads