Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What kind of trend is this?

When I'm at school, everybody is wearing Converse, their trying to listen the Old bands, they are wearing band shirts, their wearing all these gay ass scarves, and then they are wearing skinny jeans. I am so pissed off, this trend is just driving me insane! What ever happened to individuality? They are wearing Wayfarers, and watching twilight and some stupid shit like that! Is this just a trend? or something because it is really getting on people's nerves. ESPECIALLY ME! I don't get it, and the people who originally dressed how they want to, like the band shirts and everything are just now blending in. REALLY, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO INDIVIDUALITY?
    Oh and especially the fake ass mohawks...

Then they want to play the drums and guitars, when the people who originally didn;t play it use to say it was gay. And I'm in 8th grade btw.

Downloads
    Uploads
    its just whats in right now. styles change all the time. this will probably be out again in a few years. the way you describe it i think you are more talking about scene style, which i dont really like either, bu looks like skinny jeans and scarves can be used in other stlyes too, like prep, boho, etc, try not to hate it too much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    .well i stay in louisiana&&people were dressing like that down here in baton rouge also]we called it the rockstar look but idk what the trend name is..it can really drive a person insane but we wear uniforms at my school..i really wish we didnt have to because it just really drives me insane i love fashion]indivisuality is so much to me maybe they just think its the style so they follw it but you are rite maybe they should be creative&&stop trying to follow behind everyone else BE DiFFERENT