Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what happened to the old fashion beat down?

a parent can not whoop their child as no more with out somebody calling the police

do you think if you still can whoop some sense in the kids they will respect people more

Downloads
    Uploads
    well we have reached a new generation ever since 9/11 the world completely changed we live in a different society now.. I got beat when I was young and I never hated my parents for it... I once got smacked in the face because my mom thought I said a curse word and my dad would beat me with a belt when I was in my tighty whities but it wasn't abuse it was discipline so its mostly caucasian americans that dont believe. african americans and latinos still practice this today

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im a 17 year old girl. I have been 'disaplined' when i was little. I only respect people outside. But i resent my parents VERY VERY deeply. Listen, my dad and mum took pieces of wood and bashed me with it. Over not being able to spell a word. Leave marks on my skin and they thought it was for the better.

I remeber running bare foot with only the clothes on my back out of that house, because i was being blamed for something i didnt do. And crying. Im in tears even now.

Hitting your baby isnt bringing them up... its just teaching them to not be bad infront of you, and just put on a front when your around. But it will all happen under your nose.

And your children will never forget how you hurt them, and they will endure a certain hate for you.