Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member iluvnickjonas_4eva's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is a good make up style for a 13 yr old Brunette with acne and LOTS of...

...freckles?!? I have pimple around my mouth and nose and some on my forehead....
    and LOADS of freckles.... i really need a great make up style that will compliment my complexion (fair) and my brunette hair that is just below my shoulders!!! and i really want this guy to like me but un fortunately he doesn't!

and i really

Junior Member killacamillionaire's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you should not be wearing any makeup at 13, let alone be worried about weather it compliments your "complexion" or not. Acne sucks, trust me...i KNOW. There is no makeup that will cover it up, or make you feel better about how your skin looks...F*** the guy if he doesn't like you the way you are. You should not spend your life looking for a guy to justify how great you are. Hope this gets through to you, i wish i would have had some different advice at 13.