Have you noticed that a lot of punk rocker and ghetto style high school students are saying that they are TURNING bi? What the hell is this?!?!?!!? You can't TURN bi !!! You're born that way !!!! Personally, I think this trend is a slap in the face and a mockery to people who really are bisexual/gay/lesbian ! Why? Because this people are only doing this to look "cool" and fit in socially. But what about the people who grew up not straight? We had to struggle with accepting ourselves growing up because we didn't know what the hell was wrong with us !!!!!! This whole trend has really taken a tug at my heart strings because I had to grow up like this, I was born this way. I didn't wake up one morning and decide I was going to like girls. It was a struggle for years !! I even forced myself to start liking boys at the age of 13 because I thought something was really wrong !! And now only my closest friends know my secret because of this trend. I don't want people to think I "turned" bi to follow a trend !!! And also, if I tell people who aren't my friends, I'll have a lot of fake bisexuals and fake lesbians hitting on me !!!!

So what is your thoughts on the bisexual trend?

I'm not saying there aren't real bisexuals, I'm just saying not all of them are !! Some of them... A LOT of them are using it as a trend outlet !!! It's not right !!