I have this software. had the trial and the updated my subscription. for awhile now I have been having a problem with it installing the latst updates. it also tells me that i need to turn it on. so i click it to turn it on and it asks me if i trust and want to run this prigram. i click yes and it does nothing. I can scan.BUT when it says that updates are needed i click on it so that it can do its thing. a window with the planet earth pic will pop up and will connect and download. and then it says "installing the latest updates to your computer." while this is going on I can not stop it and even when i shut down my computer and then i turn it on and click on it to open it the message board says that its still going. I do not understand what to do. I do have a security thing that came with the laptop. its own firewall and stuff. I run scans on that one and it says that it doesnt find anything. and even when i try to install updates nothing happens. i dont kow what to do.do i uninstall and then reinstall my trend micrio antivrus?