Or as I call them fashoff trends.

I saw this post on another forum on the web and it got some really funny responses so I thought I'd ask it here. Give me your 10 hates is style and fashion here are mine.

1. I would love to see the down fall of A&F and Hollister just to get rid of the popped collars and the name plastered on every shirt and hoodie.

2. Bad hair all around... especially the faux hawk and the totally frizzy spiky in the back long in front EMO hair.

3. Muffins tops! Buy clothes that fit your body people!

4. Ed Hardy and Affliction tees... they say "I'm a douchebag"... god they are so cliche... and what exactly are you afflicted with other than douchebaggery?

5. Any shirt with a smartass slogan.

6. Anyone who was ten years old or younger when Wayne's World came out wearing an Alice, Cooper, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Stones, Blondie, Prince, Queen, Pink Floyd, Led Zep etc. T-shirt... especially any faux vintage tour t-shirt as if you were really there... Let's get real if I walked around wearing some Paramore shirt or other cliche Hot Topic band I'd be a joke. Don't fuck with my bands you don't listen too and I won't fuck with you're crappy bands that I don't listen too, okay?

7. The trend of wearing sunglasses indoors.

8. Sagging pants need to go to. They should've gone back in early 90's when my generation started that whole mess.

9. Stickers on the hats that's like still having the tags attached to your clothes fool!

10. The 80's are back, the neon, the headbands, the punk pins, the leggings but apparently nobody bothered to actually look at the 80s to see how it was pulled off or not pulled off. Epic fail all around in my opinion. And LOVED the 80s neon style.

Special award to Converse sneakies because they were SO FUCKING AWESOME until Nike bought them out and I can't support Nike.