Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member ~I~Need~Some~Help~'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

some questions about fashion and the current style?

i'm a 13 year old middle school girl and i'm looking for some new things i can wear this season. any suggestions? websites would be helpful and specific stores because i'm going to the mall this weekend.

also, are converse still in? i've always worn converse but they seem to be going out of style. some help with footwear would be helpful as well.

and lastly, what about knee high socks? what can i wear those with?

thank you sooo much!

Downloads
    Uploads
    you may know that alot of people shop at American Eagle, Hollster, Abercrombie and Aeropostale. I would say the store that has the best clothes is American Eagle and Aeropostale (mostly American Eagle) Umm also some shoes that are in are the flip flop things with the backs on them and for the winter boots (ugg or emu) skinny jeans are also in but kind of fading out. umm converse you can still wear them who cares. Alot of people still wear them but their not as pop as they used to be. If you think American Eagle and Aeropostale are too expensive you can try Delia's, Forever 21 and the second hand store ( sometimes they have some good stuff, i have alot of stuff from there, that are AE brand) Also, kneew high socks aren't really in but you can wear them on spirit day and stuff like that! Good Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    go to you rlocal goodwill store and get something different that no one else has .. and ditch those knee high socks, unless you wanna scream "Too Young to know better"

Downloads
    Uploads
    go to you rlocal goodwill store and get something different that no one else has .. and ditch those knee high socks, unless you wanna scream "Too Young to know better"