Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

So why does this seem to be the trend with girls these days?

they think or are in "deep love" with a guy in their mind after dating him for some months and they are like 12-15 then they start sleeping with him but they break up a month later or so then she falls for another guys does the same thing, and if she does not already have five kids with different dads by the time she is 18 how could any self respecting average high morality male take them seriously or even consider them no matter how nice they are or what they look like? I am waiting for marriage and not nieve enough to think im in love or feel pressure to sleep with anyone before marriage and im looking for a woman like that in my future. But all the girls these days seem to reallllly get around before they are even out of their teens..and they cry and whine and complain when people call them a slut or a whore in todays society..but what do they expect? and for you girls reading this you know what I mean. It just makes it harder for us to find a healthy strong high moral women in the future. And stats show that females involved in sexual activity from a young age are much much mentally and emotionally unstable and highly likely to have break downs in early adulthood or go on medication and work disability from the gov because they cant handle the real world.

stereotype? how could I stereotype when im talking about *those girls* not ALL girls, talking about a specific trend in todays society. Also sure I could tlak about *those* males too but the thread is about girls not the males though I do believe such basic morality and nature vs nurture in ones upbringing to play a large role I agree with you there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to say I'm glad to hear you're waiting until marriage for sex. So am I.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well mabe the girl is in love w/him!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for lumping all girls into the stereotype. thank you so much. you really understand us girls eh?

Downloads
    Uploads
    mmhmmm. As if the boys are any different .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you're not lumping us in with the stereotypes it's just that the girls or boys will thing they're old enough to do what they do. And it's usually because of the parents teaching, or they just want to be wild. It's not a trend at least that's what I believe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay... yes SOME girl are like that, and I'm not one of them so idk why they're like that.

But, with A LOT MORE teen girls, the guy pressures us into sleeping with them!

Like... I am a virgin, but the last guy I dated told me, that if I really loved him I would sleep with him, and I replied with well, if you really love me you'll wait, so we broke up.

So, if you don't try to pressure girls into sleeping with you, a lot of them will wait, you just have to find the right ones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I don't see what there life has to do with you. There are thousands and thousands of women in the world and if you are only finding the girls you are describing. Then it's obvious you aren't looking hard enough or are searching in the wrong places.

And who cares who they are or what they could be, because the last time I checked if they aren't affecting your life then move on and don't even bother with them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Their parents don't raise them with morals.

Junior Member mmmmpmnmmaermemmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow way to stereotype girls. -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast