I've decided to share my daily beauty secrets etc. To you guys... lol here they are... btw I know i posted it before but was in wrong section and these tips are really easy and work for me really well!

Showers-1.I personally take a shower every single morning cuz I just love that fresh feeling which makes me feel beautiful&confident before going to school.. Only shower once a day, you don't want your skin&hair to dry out so pick either one in morning or at nite
2. DO NOT CONDITION.SHAMPOO.WASH HAIR EVERY DAY! Your hair will dry out and become more frizzy/less shiny/not good
3.I use heads and shoulders with a conditioner and shampoo in it. Every other day ill wash my hair. I wet, comb it in the shower, scrub shampoo/conditioner on my scalp and run my fingers through my actual hair gently[[causes less splitends and breakage I've found]] Then I clip my hair up while I wash my body with pink cream ribbons[[works wonderfully to keep soft&smooth, good smelling bodywash too]] after im done with that I rinse my hair with cold water to give shine.
4. Year round always keep legs, stomach, bikini line and underarms hair free. Using conditioner or mens razor tends to give a closer shave:]]] I suggest never shave pubic hair cuz when its growing bak its terribly irritating, trim it instead[[cleaner when you have period]]
5.Nails- keep them clean! This includes the cutitcles[[after showers push them back it helps your nails grow longer]]. Don't let them grow to long! Guys hate it if every time you touch them they gotta worry bout getting clawed lol. Try natural length square shape. Make sure there's no dirt under your nails. Nail polish-baby pink, barbie pink, reds, neons, rich gem colors, black... my favorite is french manicure which will go with every outfit! If your not going to wear polish make sure to use a nail brush with some soap to keep clean. Maybe even buy a nail buffer[[I use 'is it wet?'] nice quick on the go.

6.Skin- exfoliate! Once or twice a week use a home made or store brought exfoliator before going into shower. Twice a day wash your face. Never go to sleep wearing makeup you can wake up breaking out. If your really tired use a a baby wipe/moist towel to take off makeup. I count my shower as washing my face in the morning but at night I wash my face with a face cleanser. I use neutrogena. It takes off makeup, dirt, oil and works well. My face is always super soft after that. Twice a week ,once a day I use the neutrogena wave[[I got a pink one! Lol and my bff uses it too]] on my face. This counts as a exfoliater btw cept only for face. I suggest pick one day a week where you exfoliate! Mosturizing is so important. Every day after a shower use a mosturizer[[the ones based on oatmeal im in love wit]]
7. Hairstyles- messy bun, high pony, side pony, side braid, wavy, curly, straight, pouf, bangs... search online or youtube to find out how to do these. A tip, at night wet your hair then take some leave in conditioner[[garnier fructis is nice but I usually use infusium]] to make hair damp. Now take your hair and make 2 french braids. In the morning take them out. Beautiful natural waves. A even easier way though is seperate hair into 2 sections[[hair still got to be damp]] and twist into two buns. In morning take out. Again beautiful waves. Shake them out a lil. Experiment, tighter braids, smaller braids, looser braids, big braids... find what you like that gives you the waves or curls your looking for...[[if that makes sense haha]]
8.Extras-Thongs! Love them. I always wear tight bootcut jeans, leggings or skinny jeans. Theyre what I feel comfortable in and know wont give panty lines. And no I'm not trying to be sexy for my bf<33...[[im 13, 8th grade btw]] Vaseline, vaseline vaseline. For soft lips take some vaseline put on lips and take tooth brush scrubbing them gently. Eye cream- take tiny bit of vaseline, not too much though or your eye lids will look greasy and oily... dab and rub on eyes. Please no excess vaseline though. Gives a subtle shine if done right and looks awesome! lashes- at night put vaseline on lashes,eventually they'll grow in thicker, fuller and longer. Or take some vaseline on lashes then put some mascara over it! Beautiful! To get the best hair day possible rock your natural hair! That means no heat! Eyebrows-please don't wax, ppl say that its the best thing to do but ur face is ultra sensitive... instead tweeze[[get cute polka dot or zebra tweezermans:]] tips:tweeze after showers, pull hair out the way it grows in, and apply soothing cream after to clear redness and irritation... beware of sharpie and thick eyebrows! Natural makeup- I suggest going very natural its beautiful, my usual is clear/coral lip gloss, 1 coat of volumizing mascara and undereye concealer... drink tons of water! Think bout it if all you drink is water[[like me I only drink water&milk, no soda or juice 4 me]]=no sugars... it gives a nice glow too to your skin and cleans out ur body. Mouth- brush 3 times a