Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would u complain about a furniture store if...?

Ok, last month Nov 3rd I purchased a bed and a head board that came out to about $ 2,000 dollars. When I asked the sales lady when the items would be in. She said the bed should be in within 3-4 days and the headboard and foot railing withing 2 weeks. Well she was right about the bed, but the headboard and foot railings have not been in and its been a month. My expensive bed has been on the floor for a month. Would you comlaing about this? Also, I've never complained about anything so who do I call...the corporate office?

Yeah, your right..I wasn't going to yell or anything, I'm not like that. Actually, I've never complained about anything that's why I'm asking...Thank u all!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. you should complain about this. Your order may have been lost. I had the same problem and they sent me a small rebate in the mail along with my lost item because of their mistake. You can call the store that you purchased the item at and they will sort things out or direct you to the corporate office or whoever.
    P.S- when you call the store, be polite, not rude, because more than likely it was not their fault.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes you should

Downloads
    Uploads
    all corporate and complain giving all the details and demand you have your headboard and that you wouldn't have bought the bed if you knew the headboard was going to take this long. Maybe you can get a free nightstand, lamp or comforter set for your inconvenience. Ask them how they are going to make you a satisfied customer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would inquire...not complain. Lots of things are out of their hands. Being nice will get you more. When it come in they might go out of their way to get it to your home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would inquire...not complain. Lots of things are out of their hands. Being nice will get you more. When it come in they might go out of their way to get it to your home.