Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been asked out on a date. Am rubbish with fashion. What kind of thing to wear?

I'm a 19 year old with long brown hair and a curvy size 14 body. I am rubbish at knowing what to wear in what situations. Normally if going on a date I wear a pencil dress or halter neck dress however this guy has asked me on a date and the date is Nandoes. For those of you who don't know what that's like it's similar in formalness to pizza hut. I would look ridiculous in a black dress in a place like that with everyone else in jeans and t-shirt but at the same time I really like this guy and wanna look nice. I'm going to buy an outfit tomorrow but don't know where to start. Please could someone suggest something for me to wear? And don't take the piss that he's taking me to Nandoes lol he's only a student

Downloads
    Uploads
    For a first date you need to feel comfortable as you will be be nervous enough without wearing something that makes you feel uncomfortable.
    If you say most people will be in jeans and t shirt why not wear jeans but a nice top, then you wont look too overdressed.