Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need a name for a martial arts style and a ancient sword style. Also the...

...masters of these styles of fighting? In the anime my main character was given a map to locate three master of fighting. He has already mastered the swordstyle of Haohmaru Kazama, he also taught the main character the basics of swordsmenship and how to use his chakra. He will need to track down the other two masters in order to defeat the enemies that are ahead. I want the next master to be female and she will teach him to control his chakra and teach him her fighting style (I'm counting on someone to help with her description, name, and the name of her fighting style.) I want the ancient swordstyle to be the last. The swordstyle has to ancient and legendary that noone actually thought it exists. I help on the name of the master of this ancient swordstyle, the name of the swordstyle, and the after affect the ultimate technique has on the user of it. I need the name of the ultimate technique to be something like this: Nine-headed Dragon Strike. I would appreciate if anyone could help me...

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont know man sorry to be of no help but your anime sounds bad ass man. hit me up when you make it... if i think of something i will hit you up

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm... the female master's name should be Kaoka Ryounishima (Random name! =D). She has twin blades, one strapped behind her back and around the waist, the other a secret one that materializes from the tiger tattoo on her arm by using her chakra. Her hair falls down to her ankles, with a little swirl at the edge of her head held onto by a pin. she wears a yellow ninja's outfit, and he first finds her at a noddle shop, desperately asking for a refill but not having the money to do so. As some thugs make some ruckus, she uses her fighting style, "Shinoyuri Kakemao" (another random name!), the art of using your chakra in various ways to assess the nature around you. Such as: transforming, manipulation, stealth, changing wind direction, control the movement of water, sparking a small fire, using a flash of lightning for an escape, rumbling the earth to signify an earthquake, and even sealing away a part of your chakra for last resort situations.

Anyway, the last sword style should probably sound ancient and legendary, like Akideta, the art of unleashing powerful chakra techniques with a assist of a weapon/person/animal/etc. Master's name is Nimaja Derenkai. So the after effect of using this technique with ANY weapon/person/animal is that it puts an enormous strain on the body, since the user's body isn't used to the other's chakra and/or he must be careful not to give the other his chakra instead. Furthermore, after he finishes it, he loses the use of half his body, like he can see with his left eye. But it's only temporary, and should go away in a day or two, depending on the circumstances.

So now the ultimate technique. How about...
    Fatal Destruction
    Perpetual Raise
    Light from the Heavens! Dark from Within! I'll finish you off! Double Finisher Slash
    Or something.

Anyway, glad I could help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont know man sorry to be of no help but your anime sounds bad ass man. hit me up when you make it... if i think of something i will hit you up

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://tinyurl.com/7k95j4