Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think that women have to deny that their sexuality to appear ladylike?

Women do you ever find yourself doing this? Do you ever lie about something that you have done, want to do and/or like to do to avoid judgement?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. People are so critical and judgmental
    of female sexuality.

While we are expected to have sex, we are still judged
    and viewed a lot differently than men are. Men can pratically
    do whatever they want and everyone deems it as acceptable,
    but a WOMAN?

A woman has to pretend and hide away in fear of being labeled
    as something that she is not.

A man is never looked down on for being promiscuous,
    he MAY be avoided as far as serious relationships
    go because people view him as a player. But, he will
    never have to deal with the B.S. that "promiscuous"
    females have to. Why can people just worry about their
    own sex parts and leave other people and theirs alone?

Sad but true. Ladies can be sexual too. I sure am.

No, my life experiences have enhanced my sexuality. I don't like to lie, it's too easy to get caught.

Im not a girl, but yes I think women do lie and its understandable why.

considering how society is so sexually repressed and looks down on women who get freaky as often as guys its perfectly understandable why women would deny it or hide it.

its a stigma a woman has to deal with if she gets labeled as a promiscuous person. pretty much for the same reason us guys arent likely to admit we like a song by a female artist whos fanbase consists of mostly females.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's more socially acceptable for men to be open about sexuality,where as it's looked down upon if women talk about our history,or masturbation.
    i'm not sexually active,but when i'm in a group of girls and guys,if a girl says she masturbates,some guys are like eww,but if a guy says it,"oh he's just getting his jollys"

Yea and we aren't supposed to have multiple partners.Guys can sleep around with half of the world and he's just being a man,but a girl does it she's a slut,whoree,tramp,easy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if you got it, flaunt it.

I am the most attractive girl in world and have pretty long flow silky smoov hair and pretty pretty nail and nice pure light skin and guy turn heads to get glance at me. Random guy gives me flowers, chocolates, candy, candles and many many gift because I so perfect gorgeous. I no have to conceal my sexuality because I am so pretty pretty.
    sure, the other girl get mad at me and become jealous of me but I know they jealous because they can't have all of this and be top shelf like Ms. Hong Kong

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if you got it, flaunt it.

I am the most attractive girl in world and have pretty long flow silky smoov hair and pretty pretty nail and nice pure light skin and guy turn heads to get glance at me. Random guy gives me flowers, chocolates, candy, candles and many many gift because I so perfect gorgeous. I no have to conceal my sexuality because I am so pretty pretty.
    sure, the other girl get mad at me and become jealous of me but I know they jealous because they can't have all of this and be top shelf like Ms. Hong Kong

Lol..I'm pretty honest about my sexuality but I think that comes from being a grown woman who knows what she likes. I'm not a ho but I am a freak and I'm grown and confident enough to share that with my man. I don't lie, but by the time a man gets in my bed he knows two things: I'm not easy but I am a sensual person. If he wants a virgin he's with the wrong woman.